HAAR & ValleyMLS.com Operations Update
What You Need to Know:
- Staff returns to office while social distancing
- Office remains closed to public until June 1st
- ValleyMLS.com open houses return April 30th @ 5pm
- Virtual showings & open houses still suggested
- How to make appointments with staff in May
- Virtual meetings, classes, events continue until June
- HAAR Covid resources page constantly updated
Staff Returns to Office, Practicing Social Distancing
Office Remains Closed to Public Until June
In compliance with Governor Kay Ivey’s “Safer At Home” order, Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® and ValleyMLS.com staff will work to transition to regular operations by June 4 th as previously announced.
Beginning Monday, May 4, 2020, staff will physically work at the office in downtown Huntsville, but will be required to wear masks and gloves and practice all existing sanitary guidelines while remaining a minimum of six feet apart. HAAR and ValleyMLS.com offices will remain closed to the public until June. Please see how to make an appointment with staff below.
If you have any questions regarding HAAR and ValleyMLS.com’s updated policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have support questions regarding ValleyMLS.com, please contact MLSsupport@valleymls.com .
ValleyMLS.com Open Houses Return April 30th at 5pm
Virtual Showings & Open Houses Still Suggested
Although Governor Ivey’s order, effective Thursday, April 30th at 5pm means that Open Houses can again be scheduled through ValleyMLS.com, best practices still strongly suggest that virtual showings and open houses be conducted whenever possible.
ValleyMLS.com makes virtual showings and open houses as easy and effective as the “real thing” by providing consumers driving directions and the ability to choose their preferred agent using their preferred video conferencing tools. Learn more below.
How to Make Appointments with Staff in May
- Only one appointment can be made at a time at HAAR and ValleyMLS.com offices.
- Members who schedule appointments will be required to wear face coverings to meet with staff, per the HAAR Board of Directors directive.
Virtual Meetings, Classes, Events Continue Until June
- New Member Orientation will be held virtually on May 4th and 5th.
- Virtual CE classes and trainings will be announced in the near future.
- The May 7th Member Luncheon remains cancelled.
- The next schedule in-person HAAR event is the HAAR Happy Hour on Thursday, June 4th.