Benefits of an Inventory Search: Inventory tracks all listings by your MLS ID (even if you have worked in different offices), across all classes. You can find every listing where you represented the seller AND all of the Sold listings where you represented the buyer.
Step 1: Go to Search, scroll over “Specialty Search” and click on Inventory
Step 2: Your Inventory Search Screen will automatically default to your Active status listings.
Class: Residential, Land/Lots, Multi-Family, Comm/Ind/Business, Rental, Commercial Lease.
Status: Coming Soon, Active, Contingent, Pending, Expired, Sold (You can also include Office Exc)
- As an Agent: you will only have the option to see your own listings.
- As a Qualifying Broker: You have the options of seeing your own inventory, or inventory for your office. You can also select an agent in your office, to view individual agent production.
- You can select to view only listings where you were the listing agent.
- View listings where you represented the buyer
- OR you can view listings where you were the listing agent OR the selling agent