ValleyMLS has automated the data licensing process! Are you working with a vendor who needs to license MLS data for their product? If so, ValleyMLS has made the approval process fast, reliable, and now it’s completely automated.
Customization & control
Bridge Agreement Management (BAM) eliminates the hassle and complexities of managing MLS data licensing.
- BAM manages all agreements with vendors, brokers and agents from one dashboard – including IDX, VOW, broker back-office, third-party vendors, and more
- Easy opt-in for brokers & agents
How it works: Using Bridge Account Management to Select your Software Vendor
Please follow the below instructions to select your Software Vendor of choice.
Step-by-Step Guide for Brokers and Agents
- Log into your ValleyMLS Dashboard at: https://valleymls.clareity.net
- Click on Bridge Agreement Management icon.
- Agree to Bridge Agreement Management’s Terms & Conditions
- Find and Select the vendor with whom you’re entering an agreement from the available options, and click “Agree to Terms” to begin the agreement process.
- In the agreement wizard, click through using the “next” buttons, and indicate acceptance with the applicable checkboxes.
- Once complete, a notification is sent to your software vendor.
If you are unable to locate the vendor you’re working with, email BAM@valleymls.com and make sure to include the vendor’s email address and “New Vendor Request” in the subject line.
At any time, you may cancel the agreement by going to the agreements tab at the top of the page, select the agreement, and then click through the cancel button.
Agents, your broker must register your office on the platform before you can log in.
If you log in and see an error message, please have your broker follow the above steps.