On Tuesday, May 22nd, brokers from across our market attended a luncheon to see the new Bridge Interactive “Listing Input” interface. With this launch NALMLS becomes the 2nd MLS in the country to offer this type of streamlined technology to our members. Since 2008, Bridge Interactive has been a trusted technology partner with NALMLS providing services for our RETS solutions and most recently working with our team to earn the 2nd in the Nation Platinum API RESO certification, a feat that paves the way for new technology vendors to interact with our local market data and bring new tools to market before they hit the rest of the country.
Here are some of the highlights that you can expect with usage of the new “Listing Input” tool:
- Distribution of listing data to all the systems you need to send it to for effective marketing and operations.
- Captures the listing fields you need to power your business.
- Send all listing fields directly to NALMLS (or Multiple MLSs) and to your franchise or brokerage back office systems seamlessly.
- One data entry point for the listing and it distributes to multiple sources for you.
- Enter unlimited high-resolution images and video or extended public remarks, and it will take care of getting the right information to the right systems, an in exactly the format they need.
- You can even invite your photographer to (legally) upload photos into the listing.
- It’s simple to use.
It’s active now. Here’s how to start using it today:’
- Go to ValleyMLS.Paragonrels.com on your laptop or mobile device.
- Navigate to Listings > Maintain > Bridge Listing Input
- Fill in the form with complete listing details.
- Upload as many photos as you have. (even those loaded from your photographer direct to the listing.)
- Click Send.
- They will RESIZE the images for you. (no more manual resizing or requests from your photographer. It just works.)
- Click Submit Listing.
- You’ve just created a better listing with Bridge Interactive.
We will be offering LIVE in-person training opportunities in July here in our market. Look for more training details to come.
Click on image to view larger.