The Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® is thrilled to announce the launch of its Leadership Development Reimbursement Program!
A primary REALTOR® member, who is in good standing with the Huntsville Area Association of REALTORS® (HAAR), may apply for up to $250 reimbursement for leadership course that will further their leadership positions with HAAR.
The purpose of the HAAR Leadership Reimbursement Program is to provide assistance to qualified REALTOR® applicants to further their leadership potential which would accelerate them in their growth into a leadership role with HAAR.
- $2,500.00 a year will be allocated in the annual budget for the Leadership Reimbursement Program. The $2,500.00 will be awarded to ten (10) applicants in increments up to $250.00 within the calendar year.
- The applicant should complete their application and have their broker sign off on the application before submission to the Taskforce. The application should then be emailed to HAARLDR@valleymls.com. Note, if the applicant changes brokerages after submission but before reimbursement, the applicant must obtain the new brokers signature.
- Once the agent has successfully completed the leadership coursework, the applicant must submit receipt of the expense as well as confirmation of a passing grade, designation, certification or graduation from the leadership course obtained within that calendar year.
- Reimbursement is on a first come, first serve basis and is dependent upon successful course completion.
- There will be no duplication of application or of reimbursement.
- Each year the Finance Committee will select three (3) of its committee members to form an Application Review Taskforce. The Taskforce will meet as needed and submit their recommendation(s) to the Finance Committee. The Finance Committee will then review and submit their motion to the HAAR Board of Directors for reimbursement approval.
- Reimbursement may include CE and Non-CE classes specific to leadership, certifications, designations and leadership courses. The reimbursement excludes broker licensing, post licensing and required CE classes.