Director of Administration – Huntsville Area Association of Realtors®
Full time Position
Reports: Directly to the CEO
Supervises: 1 part-time & 2 contract labor employees
The Huntsville Area Association of Realtors® (HAAR) seeks to fill the Director of Administration position. This is an important role, enabling the CEO to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders. This is a facilitative role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, integrity, willingness to put the CEO’s and the association’s interest above all else, absolute confidentiality where appropriate, and strong analytical skills.
As Director of Administration, you will have the opportunity to think strategically and develop key processes, procedures and communications that facilitate product planning and execution. This position requires extensive cross-group coordination at all levels, excellent communication skills, compelling presentations and comprehensive business review materials that span all the various functions. The Director of Administration will participate in overall strategy discussions and facilitate business execution.
The Director of Administration at HAAR manages and facilitates:
- Professional Development Programs & Staff
- Realtor® Party Programs & Staff
- Communications & Marketing Programs & Staff
- Professional Standards & Grievance Processes
- Association Special Events
- Serves as Liaison to the Association Board of Directors & Executive Officers, alongside the CEO.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Strategy.
- BA or BS in a business-related field. Master’s level (or other Graduate Degree) is preferred.
- Experience with association and / or nonprofit leadership. Preference given to Realtor® Association experience.
- Employee supervision experience or managerial experience preferred.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral, and interpersonal
- Strategic thinker who must be detail-oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Self-starter who deals well and thrives in ambiguity
- Strong project management skills and able to lead multiple high-profile projects forward and effectively leverage available resources to drive results
- Successfully navigate between tactical and strategic objectives
- Manages confidentiality without exception
- Member-centric, customer-service focused
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Compensation and benefits packages are competitive and commensurate on experience.
Interested and Qualified candidates should submit a resume’ and letter of interest to the CEO of the Huntsville Area Association of Realtors®, Josh McFall – Josh@hbrmls.com. Position open until filled.