Attendees will earn 6 CRS education course credits toward their CRS designation!
WHEN: Wednesday, August 21st – 8:30am – 4:30pm
WHERE: Huntsville Area Association of Realtors, 535 Monroe St. NW
This course demonstrates what sets successful agents apart from the average agent. It offers specific strategies and marketing systems to move your business to the next stage of success, both professionally and financially.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Organize their real estate career like a business
- Leverage their market statistics
- Learn how to plan for retirement
- Implement marketing to make these things happen.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the differences in treating a real estate career like a business versus acting like an employee in order to take control of the business decisions, treat all customers and clients consistently, and produce a consistent profit.
- Determine the goals for their business for three, five and fifteen years from the date of the course to develop specific strategic plans that will lead to business success.
- Realize the importance of understanding the local and regional real estate market statistics and their personal statistics in order to better establish goals and develop sales strategies.
- List the five stages and barriers of business growth to give the ability to transition business at the appropriate time.
- Establish a personal, business and marketing budget to guide the real estate business spending plan.
- Recognize the retirement needs of a real estate agent in order to have enough savings.
- Draft a complete marketing plan to properly promote the business for consistent and calculated growth
Agents of all experience level will find benefit in discovering how to take their business to the next stage of success!
Member Price: $99
Non-Member Price: $129