Watch the recording of yesterday’s webinar with ACRE Research Coordinator Stuart Norton sharing data and insights on the Alabama residential real estate market for Q1 2020.
Huntsville/North Alabama-relevant info is below:
- Strong numbers in March are largely due to a lack of impact from Covid/stay-at-home orders until mid-late month.
- Most sales are happening at lower price ranges, suggesting younger buyers are still going ahead with their move.
- Low inventory is keeping sales up.
- Prices in Huntsville are unlikely to drop any time soon.
- 700 new construction units in Huntsville and Athens, which is more than in Birmingham, an area with twice the amount of people.
- When you combine Huntsville and Athens, it’s the most productive area in the state.
Want more information? ACRE’s website has all our statewide and local residential real estate reports! CLICK HERE for more.