1. Connect with HAAR & industry leaders and make sure your voice is heard
The August membership meeting is where you, our members, will get the opportunity to vote on our revised budget, ask questions of the HAAR Leadership Team, and stay informed about the state of our association and industry.
2. Get important updates from Mayor Tommy Battle and Mayor Paul Finley
We’re welcoming Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle and Madison Mayor Paul Finley to share about the state of our cities in these unprecedented times. They’ll share their vision for the rest of the year, city preparations as we work through the pandemic, and how REALTORS® can help their community.
3. Celebrate the accomplishments of your peers
Each year we present the REALTOR® of the Year and Affiliate of the Year awards recognizing the outstanding work of those who lead in our industry. 2019 REALTOR® of the Year Sid Pugh and Affiliate of the Year Craig Paulus will be on hand to introduce this year’s winners.
4. Enjoy FREE delivery when you order lunch through GrubSouth
We will miss gathering with you for the annual luncheon, so we partnered with GrubSouth to provide FREE delivery on any lunch order placed between 10am and 1pm on Thursday, August 6th. You’ll receive the discount code in your confirmation email when you register for the meeting here
5. The chance to win Door Prizes from our Affiliates and a copy of our latest HAAR Reads book club pick
Attendees will have the chance to win awesome giveaways from our HAAR affiliate members as well as a copy of our latest HAAR Reads book Intentional Living by John Maxwell. We are grateful to our Affiliate members for providing a fun way for us to celebrate all of YOU.