As previously communicated to HAAR Membership and ValleyMLS.com subscribers, please remember that new rules and regulations are coming to ValleyMLS.com beginning in October! If you need more details about these changes, please contact Rhonda Ricketts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-536-3334. See below for a full rundown of new rules and regs:
To go into effect October 28:
- Submission of new listings was changed from 2 working days to 3 working days. (Exclusive of federally recognized holidays and weekends).
- Updating status changes to contingent, pending and sold, was changed from 2 working days to 3 working days. (Exclusive of federally recognized holidays and weekends).
- Cumulative Days on Market was changed from 90 days off-market to 60 days off-market (in order for CDOM to reset to zero).
- A new policy was approved for “Sold Only” listings to be entered for comp purposes only.
- A new policy was added and approved for agents to disclose reductions in commissions.
- The “Paused” Status was renamed as “Temporarily Off Market”.
- The “Withdrawn” Status was renamed as “Cancelled”.
To go into effect December 2:
- Listing input will begin at the Property Tax Screen