At Tuesday’s ValleyMLS.com Board Meeting, Officers and Directors voted to approve changes to rules and regulations proposed from the recent partnership formed between ValleyMLS.com and the Greater Alabama Multiple Listing Service (GALMLS). Please see highlighted changes and a link to full rules and regulations below. These changes will go into effect Monday, October 28, 2019:
- CDOM changed from 90 days to 60 days
- Time to submit new listings changed from 2 working days to 3 working days.
- Time allowed to make status changes, including entering sold data, changed from 2 working days to 3 working days.
- The status name of “Paused” will be renamed “Temporarily Off Market (TOM)” and can remain in this status for up to 30 days, changed from 14 days.
- The status name of “Withdrawn” will be renamed “Cancelled”.
Full rules and regulations can be found HERE.
An additional noted change is that, effective December 2nd, 2019, the Listing Input screen will begin at the Tax Autofill screen. Videos will be released and live training offered prior to the implementation of this enhancement’s availability. A visual explanation can be found HERE.