NAR leverages the power of 1.5 million REALTORS® to effectively advocate for the most pressing issues facing the real estate community, exerting influence at the federal, state, and local levels. At next week’s REALTORS® Legislative Meetings, where thousands of members assemble to conduct the business of NAR, that power is front and center.
That’s why we’re bringing a number of sessions to YOU, our members, wherever you are—home, office, or elsewhere—via livestream at nar.realtor/stream.
Visit nar.realtor/stream for details and put these dates and times on your calendar.
Monday, May 2
• Our Racial Moment of Truth: The Infrastructure of Our Divisions and Its Impact on Housing Policy (1–2 p.m. ET)
• Real Property Valuation Forum: Addressing Bias in the Appraisal Process (2:15–3:30 p.m. ET)
• The Advocacy Scoop (4–5 p.m. ET)
Tuesday, May 3
• General Session: Inside Politics With Punchbowl News (8–9:30 a.m. ET)
Wednesday, May 4
• Residential Economic Issues & Trends Forum (8–10 a.m. ET)
• Emerging Business Issues & Technology Forum: Which Emerging Tech Trends Will Impact Your Business in the Coming Years? (2–3 p.m. ET)
Friday, May 6
• Board of Directors Meeting (8:30 a.m.–1 p.m. ET)