- This event has passed.
Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification-October 20th in Madison
October 20, 2022 @ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
NAR’s Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
After completing the MRP certification, MRP members will:
- Understand the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Enhance sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Explain the basics of VA financing
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing
How to Get Certified:
-Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
-Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Course.
-Complete two one-hour webinars on your own
-Submit a one-time certification fee of $195.
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2022, 9am-4pm
(This course is also being offered on October 21st in Guntersville, AL click here for info)
Instructor: Maura Neill
Location: Trash Panda Stadium Club- 500 Trash Panda Way, Madison, AL
Early Bird Price: $49 (on or before October 6, 2022)-Includes lunch & 6 CE Credits
Regular Price: $99 (deadline October 10, 2022)-Includes lunch & 6 CE Credits
CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN AND REGISTER
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Hearne at email@example.com
Thanks to our Sponsor: Movement Mortgage
Learn more about the MRP at: www.militaryrelocationpro.org
About the instructor:
Maura Neill (ABR, AHWD, CRS, e-PRO, MRP, PSA, MA) is a second-generation REALTOR® who combines her love for the industry with her passion for education. Before getting into the real estate business in 2001, Maura taught at Florida State University and University of Phoenix. She is an active agent with RE/MAX Around Atlanta, leading her team and representing buyers and sellers on a day-to-day basis. She considers education – both of clients and of other real estate professionals – an important part of her role as a REALTOR®.
Maura is a national real estate presenter and a sought-after speaker for leadership training. In 2021, she was a member of the NAR Leadership Team, serving as President Charlie Oppler’s Public and Federal Issues Liaison, and policy, RPAC, and advocacy are a strong focus in her business and work as a REALTOR® volunteer; she is involved on the national, state, and local levels. Peer recognitions include the 2020 CRS National President’s Award and the 2015 Atlanta REALTOR® of the Year. Maura is a 2016 graduate of the NAR Leadership Academy, a Platinum R RPAC investor, a member of RPAC President’s Circle, and was honored at the $50k level of the NAR RPAC Hall of Fame in 2022. Maura lives in Sandy Springs, Georgia, with her husband Ben, their Beagles Charlie, Jarvis, and Bebe.